We represent your local, reliable, and trusted partner for quality and relevant workforce training programs that meet the needs of employers and individuals in our community.
We offer hands-on courses in-person on hundreds of subjects taught by expert trainers at each of our campuses and sites in Middletown, Luray, Warrenton, Winchester and Vint Hill, Virginia. We also customize courses to meet your organization’s needs–be it a half-day workshop or a multi-week professional development, certification, or apprenticeship program.
Whether you’re looking to start your career, improve your current career skill set, or develop custom training programs for your staff, let LFCC Workforce Solutions be a partner in your success.
Professional Development and Continuing Education for Individuals and Organizations
- Business and Professional Development
- Computers and Technology
- Healthcare and Wellness
- Industry, Manufacturing and Construction Trades
Fast Track Career Training Programs
Quickly Gain a Credential in a High-Demand Career
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Patient Service Representative (CMAA)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Multi-Craft Technician
- Small Engine Certification
- Manufacturing Specialist (MS)
- Manufacturing Technician (MT1)
- Construction Project Management
- Certified HVAC Technician
- Certified Welder
- Electrical Groundsman
- Commercial Truck Driver (CDL-A)
- Many more…
Need Career Help?
Schedule a time with our Career Coach to determine the right career path and program for you. Call 540-869-0771.