SHRM Learning System
You are the future. Invest in yourself with SHRM Certification.
Our expert can help you succeed.
Earning your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential makes you a recognized expert and leader in the HR field—and a valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s economy. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills.
Increase your chances of passing your exam by attending our upcoming certification prep course. An expert, SHRM-certified instructor will be on hand to answer your questions, guide you through interactive discussions, review sample test questions, and provide exclusive test-taking tips.
Personalized and Flexible
Finding the time to focus on career training can be tough when you’re managing a busy workday and responsibilities at home. Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured learning experience and support.
We are committed to keeping your course fees as low as possible while helping you reach your SHRM Certification or professional development goals. We can also help you take advantage of student discounts and funding options available to you.
Gain guidance from our SHRM-certified instructors to help you comprehend and learn to apply your new HR knowledge. Network with peers to share real-life examples and bring HR knowledge and competencies to life.
Benefits for Employees
- Learn from a certified instructor who provides expertise, insights, and one-on-one guidance.
- Network, share experiences and discuss topics with a diverse group of HR professionals.
- Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured learning experience and support.
- Take advantage of funding options, such as corporate tuition reimbursement.
- Earn up to 36 professional development credits (PDCs) if you are attending this program for professional development only.
Benefits for Employers
- Demonstrate that your HR professionals have mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies.
- Certification prepares your HR staff to assume greater leadership roles and contribute to the strategic direction of your organization.
- Exam preparation helps HR professionals bring new ideas to your organization that will help drive success.
- It helps create a common HR language that optimizes consistency and effectiveness.
- Certification is relevant worldwide, as exams cover the new global SHRM BoCK™.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I earn recertification credits taking this course?
If you have already earned the SHRM Certification you can obtain up to 36 professional development credits (if you are attending this program for professional development only).
How long is the course?
This program is a 13-week course.
How do I attend a class?
This course meets live online once per week.
Can I ask the instructor questions during the online sessions?
Yes, absolutely! This is a live online class. You will be able to engage not only with the instructor but all the other students in the course.
Do I need to purchase the SHRM Learning System separately?
No. The SHRM Learning System is included in this program. There are no additional costs.
What if I already own the SHRM Learning System?
Contact us to find the best learning options for you.
Is the SHRM exam included with this course?
This course does not include the final exam or exam fee. Practice exams are included.
Questions about the new SHRM Certification?
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM®) is committed to ensuring that the certification our members achieve is recognized as best in class and distinguishes them in and prepares them for today’s marketplace. Visit certification.shrm.org to learn more about SHRM certification.