SHRM Learning System
DEMONSTRATE YOUR HR EXPERTISE AND GAIN PRACTICAL SKILLS
The Future of HR is SHRM–Certified
Establish yourself as a globally–recognized human resource expert by earning the new standard in HR certification: SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CPSM) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCPSM). These professional certifications can open doors for professional advancement, serve to harmonize standards with changing expectations and signal to employers advanced professional development.
Ensure you’re prepared with our course designed for SHRM credential candidates. Expand and test your knowledge and practical, real-life competencies in areas critical for HR career success.
This intensive 12-week program combines expert instruction with the 2017 SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track for success on the exam.
What students are saying
I highly recommend the SHRM Education Partner Program to anyone contemplating the SHRM certification exam. I am thrilled to be a SHRM-SCP and I credit the course for my success.
-Beatrice Body Miller, SHRM-SCP
As a result of her training, Jennifer Frye, SHRM-CP, proudly says her class helped her in passing the SHRM-CP exam. She also mentioned she gained a personal sense of accomplishment along with a greater sense of respect amongst peers. If Frye could give advice to others thinking about completing this SHRM certification course, she would say “don’t be afraid – go for it.” The classes are affordable, convenient, and she ensures you will learn a lot and make lasting connections in the community. Read more about Jennifer Frye’s experience. <<<
Download Certification Handbook
Product or HR Information
SHRM Learning System
Have a question or prefer to speak to a person?
Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST for live assistance.
Or email us at email@example.com.
Why Enroll in Our Course?
Offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the curriculum provided in the 2017 SHRM Learning System is designed by global subject matter experts and covers the entire SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™). Throughout the program HR professionals are encouraged to acquire the Competencies and Knowledge they’ll need to effectively perform their jobs and achieve career success. Our course is designed to help you learn and retain the material effectively and efficiently by combining the best exam preparation system with expert instruction and peer discussion.
LFCC Workforce Solutions’ Program offers you a preparation course to help meet your needs and increase your success on the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams.
You’ll benefit from:
- An experienced, SHRM-certified instructor.
- The SHRM Learning System, historically ranked the #1 HR certification prep tool.
- Ability to acquire the knowledge and understand the behavioral competencies to help you prepare for the exam.
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track.
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers.
- Eligibility for tuition reimbursement.
- Earning up to 36 professional development credits (PDCs) if you are attending this program for professional development only.
Benefits To Your Employer
Certification benefits your entire organization:
- It demonstrates that your HR professionals have mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies.
- Certification prepares your HR staff to assume greater leadership roles and contribute to the strategic direction of your organization.
- Exam preparation helps HR professionals bring new ideas to your organization that will help drive success.
- It helps create a common HR language that optimizes consistency and effectiveness.
- Certification is relevant worldwide, as exams cover the new global SHRM BoCK™.
Who Should Enroll in Our Course?
Our certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals seeking SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification. Certification is a great choice for HR professionals who want to:
- Increase their knowledge
- Advance their skills
- Earn recognition from the global community
To earn your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP you must meet specific educational and work experience criteria at the time you submit your application in order to be eligible to sit for the exam. For details on these requirements, visit www.shrmcertification.org/eligibility.
Advancing your career. For those not seeking certification, the SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP course provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist viewpoint, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core HR competencies and increase productivity in the workplace.
Course Details and Options
LFCC Workforce Solutions courses are specifically tailored to meet the needs of adult learners. Courses are taught by SHRM-certified instructors experienced in the HR field. Students will be expected to complete all assigned readings; and activities prior to each class.
Winter-Spring 2017 Course Details
Dates/Times: Jan 23 – April 10 Mon, 5 PM – 8:15 PM
Location: LFCC Middletown Campus
Instructor: Cynthia Hunter
Course Fees: $1,245
Contact Information: 540-868-7021 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More/Register for SHRM Learning System
Classroom Sessions Include:
- A high-level review of course material
- Interactive discussions and learning activities focused on the practical application of HR competencies and knowledge
- Sample assessment questions
- Study and test taking tips
Interested in training your team?
Contact Larry Baker at 540-868-7283
The SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP is comprised of five modules of study:
- HR Competencies
- Leadership & Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Management
- Critical Evaluation
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee Relations
- Technology & Data
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employment Law & Regulations (U.S. only)
- Business & HR Strategy
To register: Call 540-868-7021 or Click Here >>>
Questions about the new SHRM Certification?
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM®) is committed to ensuring that the certification our members achieve is recognized as best in class and distinguishes them in and prepares them for today’s marketplace. Visit certification.shrm.org to learn more about SHRM certification.
Receive more information on Human Resources Courses. Complete the form below.
* = required