Register for Classes
Use Our Convenient Online System to Self-Register
Follow these steps to register
1. Click the “View Courses & Register” button above to enter the registration area.
2. In the registration area, click the “Login/Create Account” link at the top of the page.
- New students: If this is your first time taking classes through the LFCC Workforce Solutions, select “Create a New Profile” to create your user account.
- Returning students: If you are a returning Workforce student, enter your username and password to sign in to your user account.
3. Once you have logged in, browse the courses, place the course into your shopping cart, and check out.
4. If the program you chose is a part of the FastForward funding, you will be asked some simple questions to determine eligibility based on your domicile. If you are approved based on your answers, the discount will be applied to your shopping cart when checking out.
5. Tuition is due at the time of registration. There are three ways to pay:
- Online: Debit or credit cards are accepted.
- Phone: Debit or credit cards are accepted. Please call 540-868-7021.
- In-Person: Check, debit or credit cards are accepted.
Middletown Campus: 173 Skirmisher Lane, Middletown VA, 22645. Monday – Thursday 8 AM – 5 PM and Friday 8 AM – 2 PM. 540-868-7021
Fauquier Campus: 6480 College Street, Warrenton, VA 20187. Monday – Thursday 8 AM – 4:30 PM and Friday 8 AM – 2 PM. 540-351-1560
Need funding assistance?
To see if you qualify for FANTIC, COVID-19 relief, or other state or local funding, please call 540-868-7021 before registering.
Is an employer paying your tuition?
If an employer is paying for your tuition, they may download the Authorization to Bill form so that they may be invoiced by LFCC Workforce Solutions.
Still need assistance?
Please reach out to us!