Lord Fairfax Community College Workforce Solutions (LFCCWS) is excited to announce several new and upcoming courses that will be taking place at the Page County Technical Center (PCTC) in Luray, Virginia. Courses in Computers, Healthcare, HVAC and more will be offered for the first time at this location.
PCTC and LFCCWS is a great community partnership that has continued to grow stronger over the years while meeting the high-demand workforce needs of Page County and the surrounding area. After conducting needs assessments and receiving feedback from employers, both organizations are ready to facilitate new programs such as CompTIA, QuickBooks, and HVAC Basics as well as expand course offerings in healthcare.
See the PCTC line up of Fall 2018 Courses starting soon.
- Phlebotomy Technician Program – Starts September 6
- HVAC Basics – Starts September 6
- Computer Basics – Starts September 11
- Pharmacy Technician – Starts September 11
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certification – Starts September 25
- A Walk in the World of Dementia – October 11
- QuickBooks: Desktop Version – Starts October 23