Lord Fairfax Community College Workforce Solutions (LFCCWS) will be introducing a number of new courses and programs to help you and your organization this fall. Through needs assessments, surveys, and focus groups, there are new offerings in social media, information technology, business applications, human resources, project management and more that help you with your next step.
Whether you are in Human Resources, Front-Line Supervision or looking to start a new career, our new fall 2018 courses will help you with the skills you need. See the courses below.
What are you waiting for? Register today!
- Social Media Basics
- Social Media Safety
- Social Media for Business Certificate – ONLINE
- CompTIA Network+
- Mastering Excel Formulas and Functions
- Microsoft Excel Charts, Pivot Tables and More
- Medication Aide Program
- Dental Assisting Program
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Medical Scribe Program
- Presenting with Confidence
- Professional Administrative Certification of Excellence (PACE)
- Unconscious Bias at Work
- Harassment and Diversity
- Hiring, Engaging and Retaining Millennials
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- Certificate in Data Analysis – ONLINE
- Certificate in Project Management – ONLINE