Medical careers are in high-demand. What makes them appealing? Here are some of the top reasons why people choose healthcare…
- High-demand – According to the Department of Labor, Healthcare occupations are projected to grow 18% from 2016 to 2026
- Pay – Department of Labor states salaries typically start around $25,000 and upwards depending on the position
- Choices, choices, choices – Healthcare professionals tend to have more choices for their employment. They can relocate easier and move up in current positions faster.
- Benefits – Typically healthcare professionals receive better health care benefits than that of workers in other industries and have a high level of job security.
- Fulfilled – Healthcare professionals have an amazing sense of fulfillment in helping others. It is satisfying and important work.
Do any of these appeals to you? If so, come to take an hour and listen to our instructors and programmers talk about the different choices in healthcare. It is a free session and we can tell you about funding too. You could qualify for funding for just living in Virginia! Bring a friend and any questions you may have.
Learn more about our Healthcare Professionals Information Sessions
Complete the following form below. Thank you for your interest!