Middletown, VA – Disney Institute is bringing its renowned professional development course, “Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence,” to Lord Fairfax Community College in Middletown on March 18, 2014. Sponsored locally by Lord Fairfax Community College – Workforce Solutions, the full-day event will inspire area professionals on how to drive business results, retain employees and satisfy customers.
The full-day “Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence” program introduces participants to five core Disney business principles:
- Disney’s Approach to Leadership Excellence – Strong leadership is fundamental for organizations to grow and succeed. Participants will explore strategies and methods for improving team results through proven leadership philosophies that are used to exhibit the values and behaviors that generate results.
- Disney’s Approach to Selection, Training & Engagement – The Disney corporate culture instills pride and ownership in Disney Cast Members (employees). The same can be true for any organization looking to inspire and motivate employees. Participants explore the Disney approach to selection, training, retention and communication, all of which sustain a supportive and interactive culture.
- Disney’s Approach to Quality Service – Participants discover how Disney exceeds expectations through its service infrastructure, ongoing research and established service standards.
- Disney’s Approach to Brand Loyalty – The relationship between consumer experiences and a company’s brand is vital and can generate superior bottom-line results. Participants explore strategies that deliver on an organization’s brand and retain customers for life.
- Disney’s Approach to Creativity & Innovation – Focused on strategies and tactics that have helped Disney maintain its creative and innovative culture.
Registration is $495 per person and includes all course materials, as well as breakfast, lunch, and opportunity to receive giveaways. RETURN TO LEARN DISCOUNT available for Disney Alumni at $395. Must call office to redeem offer. BOGOs – Buy One Get One Free for Employers while they last. For more information or to register, call 540-868-7021 or visit lfccworkforce.com/disney-institute.
About Disney Institute
Disney Institute inspires professionals to use Disney best practices to think and act differently about their business. At the heart of every Disney Institute client interaction are lessons on company culture and brand building. The Disney culture is deeply rooted in leadership, the customer experience, and creativity/innovation, all of which have helped the company be successful for many decades. To learn more, visit www.disneyinstitute.com or call 321-939-4600.