Lord Fairfax Community College Workforce Solutions Professional Development and Continuing Education (LFCCWS) had another amazing year helping individuals and organizations start, enhance and/or change in workplace skills. Launching and expanding new programs into new markets as well as increasing credentials offered through programs like #FastForward, LFCCWS continues to be your local, reliable, and trusted partner for quality and relevant workforce training programs that meet the needs of employers and individuals in our community.
Below you will find LFCC Workforce Solutions’ final numbers for students and employers served as well as additional great highlights from last year.
- 7,483 Students Served
- 1,095 Employers Served
- 1,052 Credentials Generated
- 828 In-Person Classes Offered
- 110 On-Site Employer Classes
- Recognized as One of the Top 3 Performing Professional Development and Continuing Education Units in North America by Learning Resources Network (LERN)
- 564 FastForward (Workforce Credential Grant (WCG)) Students
- Awarded $177,650 of FANTIC Funds to 128 Students
- Offered the 2nd annual Leadercast Women event attended by 216 participants in 2 Locations
- Offered the Leadercast Leading Healthy Teams attended by 317 Participants in 3 Locations
- Offered Disney’s Approach to Quality Service, attended by 230 People from 6 Different States
- Provided 44 Continuing Education Classes for 1,063 Teachers and Administrators through the Education Consortium
- Offered the 7th Leadership Institute – Middletown completed by 31 Participants representing 11 Local Organizations
Together, We Can Be Community Partners
Learn how your organization can get involved. Click Here to learn about our Corporate Sponsorship Programs.