Lord Fairfax Community College Workforce Solutions Professional Development and Continuing Education (LFCCWS) had another amazing year helping individuals and organizations start, enhance and/or change in workplace skills. Launching and expanding new programs into new markets as well as increasing credentials offered through programs like #FastForward, LFCCWS continues to be your local, reliable, and trusted partner for quality and relevant workforce training programs that meet the needs of employers and individuals in our community.
Below you will find LFCC Workforce Solutions final numbers for students and employers served as well as additional great highlights from last year.
In 2017-2018, LFCC Workforce Solutions:
- 8,785 Students Served
- 1,223 Employers Served
- 1,002 Credentials Generated
- 727 In-Person Classes Offered
- 152 On-Site Employer Classes
- 37 students participated in the first-ever VCCS Heavy Equipment Operator fast-track training program
- 498 FastForward (Workforce Credential Grant (WCG)) Students
- Awarded $200,910 of FANTIC Funds to 113 Students
- 46% Increase in Employers Served in the Warrenton-Fauquier Region
- 11% Increase in In-Person Class Students in the Warrenton-Fauquier Region
- Offered the inaugural Leadercast Women event attended by 212 participants in 2 Locations
- Offered the Leadercast Lead Yourself attended by 239 Participants in 3 Locations
- Offered Disney’s Approach to Engagement, attended by 231 People from 5 Different States
- Provided 59 Continuing Education Classes for 1,146 Teachers and Administrators through the Education Consortium
- Offered the 1st Leadership Institute – Fauquier completed by 11 Participants representing 4 Local Organizations
- Offered the 6th Leadership Institute – Middletown completed by 20 Participants representing 9 Local Organizations
Together, We Can Be Community Partners
Learn how your organization can get involved. Click Here to learn about our Corporate Sponsorship Programs.