From welders to leaders and everyone in-between, we continue to be your local, reliable, and trusted partner for quality and relevant workforce training programs that meet the needs of employers and individuals in our community.
Below you will find our final numbers for students and employers served as well as additional great highlights from last year. In 20154-2016, LFCC Workforce Solutions:
- Offered the first Commercial Driver’s License Program serving 226 students.
- Successfully launched one of the first Manufacturing Technician (MT1) training programs in Virginia.
- Successfully launched first trades program in Fauquier County serving 24 students.
- Offered Disney’s Approach to Quality Service, attended by 215 people from 8 different states.
- Awarded $225,000 of FANTIC funds to 114 students.
- Awarded grant tuition funds to 83 unemployed and/or dislocated workers.
- Offered 26 Youth Summer Camp classes attended by 244 young people…
- Offered the Leadercast Architects of Tomorrow attended by 221 participants in 3 locations….
- Provided 40 continuing education classes for 1,253 teachers and administrators through the Education Consortium…
- Helped 3,846 individuals complete coursework for industry or state licensure…
- Helped 768 students take one or more industry certification exams at LFCC…
- Generated 773 Industry Recognized Credentials to our local employers and regional economy
- Offered the fourth Leadership Institute consisting of 80 hours of leadership and operational skills training completed by 20 participants representing 8 local organizations.
Together, We Can Be Community Partners
Learn how your organization can get involved. Click Here to learn about our Corporate Sponsorship Programs.