Lord Fairfax Community College (LFCC) Workforce Solutions is excited to announce the growth of the accelerated trades and apprenticeship programs offered in the City of Winchester, Middletown and Fauquier County areas. LFCC Workforce Solutions is the region’s reliable source for technical and trades training programs for adults wanting to start or enhance a career in the trades and we are looking for trades instructors to teach the next generation of trades students. Have you ever considered sharing your knowledge and passion as an instructor?
Do you have a Journeyman or Master’s License in your trade? Not interested in full-time employment, but would love a reliable side income, under excellent working conditions, great pay, not dependent on weather, and holidays and weekends off?
Here are just a few benefits for our instructors:
- Teach as little as one evening per week
- On average earn up to $3,500 on select programs
- Opportunity to become a nationally certified instructor
- Teach in updated state-of-the-art labs, using equipment and tools for hands-on learning with our students
- All class materials, lessons, tools, and supplies provided for our instructors
- Receive the full support of our dedicated staff and lab tech assistant to make you and your students successful
- No previous teaching experience required – if you have the heart to help others – we will help you become a great instructor!
Our students are eager and enthusiastic to learn a skilled trade. There is a critical demand for these skills in our region, and we need instructors who want to share their love of what they do in their craft with eager students wanting opportunities in the field.
Call or email us today! We’d love to meet with you and discuss these great opportunities!
If interested in applying immediately, please upload your resume using the following links for the appropriate trade:
Females, minorities, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), LFCC will provide, if requested, reasonable accommodation to applicants in need of accommodation in order to provide access to the application, interviewing and selection process. 1-800-906-5322 ext. 7226
Lord Fairfax Community College (LFCC) is an equal opportunity institution providing educational and employment opportunities, programs, services, and activities and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, disability, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors. LFCC also prohibits sexual misconduct including sexual violence or harassment.