LFCC Workforce Solutions is Proud to Host the Popular Return of the Leadership Institute
Workforce Solutions is proud to host the popular return of the Leadership Institute. The Leadership Institute offers current and emerging leaders the unique opportunity to grow and challenge their leadership and operational skills through a team-based interactive collaboration. This course is intended for rookies and veterans with minimal formal leadership classes.
- Over 15 Leadership and Operational classes – see class details to be announced
- Classes held at LFCC Campuses and leading area businesses.
- 11 sessions; 8 hours per session
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Maximum of 3 participants from one company; additional seats available depending upon enrollment; only 20 total participants are selected
- Tuition: TBA; Virginia Community College Training Incentive discounts may be available.
Fauquier Leadership Institute Starts February 13, 2019
Middletown-Winchester Leadership Institute Starts April 18, 2019
Comments From Past Participants:
“This course has expanded my knowledge and provided helpful tools on how I want to lead. Most importantly for me, it has shown various examples and discussion on what an outstanding leader is, and provided me with a template of how I want to be seen as a leader. Following the template will ensure that I am effective in my career.”
“Overall I thoroughly enjoyed the course. I would recommend it to anyone in a leadership position or striving for one. This course will give you the tools, confidence, and knowledge you need to be successful.”
“This is a great course, and would recommend it to any supervisor, or any individual who is on track to take on a leadership role in the future.”
“As holding my first management position, this course definitely has guided me down the path that would have taken years to find on my own. Saved me a lot of trial and error. Great jump start.”
Contact Larry Baker, email@example.com, fax 540-868-7020 or call 540-868-7283 for enrollment.