Preparing Tomorrow’s Business Leaders Today
LFCC Workforce Solutions Corporate Training is collaborating with leading business experts to offer an advanced leadership development program to prepare tomorrow’s business leaders today.
The Leadership Excellence is a cohort of seasoned leaders who want to continue to invest in their leadership acumen. Participants will take a deep dive into eight leadership topics with time dedicated to collaborate and develop action items to implement in their workplace.
Benefits of this cohort:
- Provides advanced training in leadership subject areas allowing the participants to take away concepts, ideas, and skills to implement in their workplace.
- Class size is limited to 20 participants with no more than three representatives per company, providing a highly-interactive cohort model that encourages participants to learn from each other, share ideas and develop new relationships.
- Applications of the concepts can improve the health of teams and the effectiveness of organizations.
Who should attend:
- Alumni of LFCC Workforce Solutions’ Leadership Institute
- Managers who want to improve their leadership skills
- Professionals wanting to advance their careers
- Individuals preparing for further advancement in management, supervision, or leadership roles
Classes are held from September through December 2020 with a minimum of one week between classes. Tuition includes all class materials and morning refreshments.
Each training session is four hours from 8 AM – 12 PM.
|1||15 Invaluable Laws||September 8|
|2||Leaders Eat Last||September 22|
|3||Everyone Communicates, Few Connect||October 6|
|4||Working as a High-Performance Team||October 20|
|5||Handling Critical Conversations||November 3|
|6||Emotional Intelligence||November 16|
|7||Hospitality in the Workplace||December 1|
|8||Developing Others||December 15|
Lord Fairfax Community College
Corron Community Development Center
173 Skirmisher Lane
Middletown, VA 22645
Jay Foreman is a John C. Maxwell-certified, trainer, coach, and best-selling author. He is also a member of the National Speakers Association. His audiences have included national civic clubs, associations, business leaders, sales forces, educational systems, and churches. Jay excels in each of these fields and has a proven track record to show for it. Jay spent 13 years in the banking industry before jumping into writing books and motivational speaking. Whether it is through his books, one of the many workshops he conducts, or his various public-speaking topics, Jay’s goals are always to incorporate what he calls the “Four E’s: Engagement, Entertainment, Education, and Encouragement.”
Here are some of what Jay’s past students have had to say:
- “High-energy presenter who kept the class engaged and very interesting.”
- “Presenter was very knowledgeable and engaged. I really enjoyed the class.”
- “He was very good at keeping the class involved while teaching the topics at hand. Thanks for a great class.”
- “Very well presented—clear and informative, but also funny and charming.”
- “…thank you for the terrific training sessions delivered over the past couple of days to our Customer Solutions team. The sessions were informative, highly interactive, personable and memorable. We truly appreciated your personal stories as they really drove home crucial points.”