Becoming professionally certified can mean the difference between a job offer, a raise, a promotion—or falling behind your peers. Professional certification proves to higher-ups and hiring decision-makers that you’re a leader and a valuable resource they can rely on. It is evidence of your commitment to your job as well as to the administrative profession.
Certification is an investment in yourself and your long-term career. It represents a high level of achievement and demonstrates a remarkable wellspring of expertise.
Certification will allow you to:
- Keep your skills and knowledge cutting-edge
- Improve your earning potential
- Open doors to greater opportunities for career advancement
- Reach your short-term job goals and position yourself for long-term success
- Stay marketable in the event of cutbacks, slowdowns, or mergers
- Stand out from your peers while setting the bar high for others in your organization
- Show initiative and command respect
- Achieve personal satisfaction by mastering new material
High-level certification for professional assistants, executive assistants, and administrative professionals
While certification is not typically required for admin professionals, it can give them a critical edge in terms of advancement, workplace authority, organizational status, and salary.
That’s why the American Society of Administrative Professionals (ASAP) created the most up-to-date, relevant professional certification available to PAs and executive assistants today – ASAP’s Professional Administrative Certification of Excellence (PACE). Earning your PACE certification and putting those four letters after your name will let the world know that you have the knowledge and skills required to excel as a high-level Administrative Professional. Find out more.