Veteran Funded Programs
Jump start your career with educational benefits!
Eligible veterans can now use their Veteran’s Affairs benefits for welding programs and the Commerical Driver’s License (CDL-A) fast-track career training program available through LFCC Workforce Solutions.
Benefits of Programs:
- Fast-track “boot camp” training
- Learn hands-on techniques
- Industry recognized certification
- Experienced instructors
LFCC is proud to serve veterans and their families and works to go above and beyond to ensure that their career needs are met. Veterans seeking to take a course with Workforce Solutions should apply for their benefits through the Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
VA Educational Benefit Programs include:
- Chp. 31 Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chp. 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chp 30: Montgomery GI Bill
- Chp. 1606: Selected Reserve
- Chp. 35: Dependents’ Educational Assistance
For more information on educational benefits visit the Dept. of Veterans Affairs GI Bill website. Additional useful links below to start the application process:
Contact: Candace Anderson
540-869-0666 | email@example.com