Veteran Funded Programs
Jump start your career with educational benefits!
Eligible veterans can now use their Veteran’s Affairs benefits for welding programs and the Commerical Driver’s License (CDL-A) fast-track career training program available through LFCC Workforce Solutions.
Benefits of Programs:
- Fast-track “boot camp” training
- Learn hands-on techniques
- Industry recognized certification
- Experienced instructors
LFCC is proud to serve veterans and their families and works to go above and beyond to ensure that their career needs are met. Veterans seeking to take a course with Workforce Solutions should apply for their benefits through the Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
VA Educational Benefits Programs include:
- Chp. 31 Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chp. 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chp 30: Montgomery GI Bill
- Chp. 1606: Selected Reserve
- Chp. 35: Dependents’ Educational Assistance
Download Our Veterans Benefits Information Package
For more information on educational benefits visit the Dept. of Veterans Affairs GI Bill website. Additional useful links below to start the application process:
Contact: Candace Anderson
540-869-0666 | email@example.com