Veteran Funded Programs
Jumpstart your career with educational benefits!
Eligible veterans can now use their Veteran’s Affairs benefits for the welding fast-track career training program available through LFCC Workforce Solutions.
Benefits of Programs:
- Fast-track “boot camp” training
- Learn hands-on techniques
- Industry recognized certification
- Experienced instructors
LFCC is proud to serve veterans and their families and works to go above and beyond to ensure that their career needs are met. Veterans seeking to take a course with LFCC Workforce Solutions Professional Development and Continuing Education should apply for their benefits through the Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
VA Educational Benefits Programs include:
- Chp. 31 Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chp. 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chp 30: Montgomery GI Bill
- Chp. 1606: Selected Reserve
- Chp. 35: Dependents’ Educational Assistance – DEA Chapter 35 Survivors’ & Dependent’s Educational Assistance
Download Our Veterans Benefits Information Package
For more information on educational benefits visit the Dept. of Veterans Affairs GI Bill website. Additional useful links below to start the application process:
Contact: Candace Anderson
540-869-0666 | [email protected]