Veteran Funded Programs
Jump start your career with educational benefits!
Eligible veterans can now use their Veteran’s Affairs benefits for welding programs available through LFCC Workforce Solutions.
Benefits of Programs:
- Fast track “boot camp” training
- Learn hands-on welding techniques
- Industry recognized certification
LFCC Workforce Solutions is proud to serve veterans and their families, and works to go above and beyond to ensure that their career needs are met. Veterans seeking to take a course with Workforce Solutions should apply for their benefits through the Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
VA Educational Benefit Programs include:
- Chp. 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chp 30: Montgomery GI Bill
- Chp. 1607: Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Chp. 1606: Selected Reserve
- Chp. 35: Dependents’ Educational Assistance
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program
For more information on educational benefits visit the Dept. of Veterans Affairs GI Bill website. Additional useful links below to start the application process: