Shenandoah County Career Training Scholarship
Shenandoah County residents can save 75% off tuition for any Workforce Solutions courses. If you or a member of your household has been financially impacted by COVID-19, use this scholarship to take courses that lead to high-demand careers. With over 1,000 courses offered each year, credential programs, and apprenticeships that take weeks or months (not years) to complete, you can quickly gain the skills you need to change course.
Possible Career Training Programs
- Transportation (CDL-A, CDL-B)
- Information Technology (IT) (CompTIA, Amazon Web Services, ITIL, and more)
- Healthcare (Medical Assisting, Phlebotomy, and more)
- Construction Trades (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Heavy Equipment Operator and more)
- Business and Professional Development (Project Management, Online Marketing, Data Analysis and more)
- and More – let us know what course you are looking for!
Questions about the Scholarship?
Need Application Assistance?
We’re Here to Help
Complete this quick form and we’ll be in touch soon. Don’t like forms? Give us a call at 540-868-7021.