All Funding Options
Possible Funding Assistance
Financial assistance, grant funding, scholarships, and/or private funding may be available to eligible candidates towards career training programs at LFCC Workforce Solutions. Below find a few opportunities to start your funding search.
- FastForward Credential Funding – Eligible Virginia Residents Pay 1/3 of Tuition with Grant Funding
- FastForward Credentials with FANTIC – Eligible Virginia Residents Pay Just 10% with Grant Funding and Financial Assistance
- Re-Employing Virginians (REV) Training Voucher – Up to $3,000 for VA Residents who have been impacted by COVID-19
- VA Ready – $1,000 Credential Award – Unemployed? Enroll in an Eligible FastForward Program, Become a VA Ready Scholar, and Receive an Award
- Veteran Benefits
- Scholarships – Many localities offering CARES scholarships and more for those impacted by COVID-19 and/or reside within specific jurisdictions.
- Sallie Mae Loan Financing
- WIOA Education Funding
Give us a call, today, for more information about our funding assistance options.
Unsure Where to Start?
We have a few funding options and we need to ask a few questions to see if you are eligible. It takes just a few minutes to learn more. Contact us for additional information on assistance with funding options and career programs.