All Funding Options
Possible Funding Assistance
Financial assistance, grant funding, scholarships, and/or private funding may be available to eligible candidates for career training programs at LFCC Workforce Solutions. Below find a few opportunities to start your funding search.
- FastForward Credential Grant Funding – Eligible Virginia Residents Pay 1/3 of Tuition with Grant Funding – Save 66% or More with FastForward Credential Programs
- FastForward Credentials Grant with FANTIC – Eligible Virginia residents may have 100% tuition covered with grant funding and financial assistance on FastForward Credential Programs
- Virginia Ready State Aid (VRSA) – COVID-19 impacted Virginia Residents who are a Virginia Ready Scholar will have 100% tuition covered with grant funding and financial assistance on FastForward Credential Programs
- VA Ready – $1,000 Credential Award for Virginia Ready Scholars – Unemployed? Enroll in an Eligible FastForward Program, Become a VA Ready Scholar, and Receive an Award
- REV (Re-Employing Virginians) – One-time funding (Up to $,1500 and $3,000) to COVID-19 Impacted Virginians by covering the costs of tuition and fees!
- Scholarships – Many localities offering scholarships and more for those impacted by COVID-19 and/or reside within specific jurisdictions – Save 75% or More
- Veteran Benefits
- Sallie Mae Loan Financing
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Education Funding
Give us a call, today, for more information about our funding assistance options.
What Can Grant Funding Do?
- Help adults who are unemployed or underemployed enhance their ability to improve their employment status and annual earnings.
- Fund tuition and fees, textbooks, and supplies for credit and non-credit community college programs of study
Who Can Qualify?
- Adults who have been terminated, laid off, or received notification of a termination or layoff from their employer, AND are eligible for unemployment benefits.
- Adults who have received notice of or have been terminated or laid off due to a permanent closure of a plant or facility.
- Adults who have been self-employed but are currently unemployed as a result of a natural disaster or general economic conditions of the community.
- Homemakers who have been dependent on the income of another family member but is no longer supported by that income.
- Other circumstances will help with qualifications.
Unsure Where to start?
Let Us Help You Navigate
Let us help you navigate your funding options. We have many funding options for a variety of situations and we need to ask a few questions to see if you are eligible. It takes just a few minutes to learn more. Contact us for additional information on assistance with funding options and career programs.