- This class / program / event has passed.
Shenandoah County CARES Scholarship Information Session
October 15 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFREE
Join Us Live via Zoom or Watch the YouTube Replay for this Online Information Session
The Lord Fairfax Community College Foundation will provide limited scholarship opportunities for Shenandoah County residents who were financially impacted by COVID 19 to take Workforce Solutions Career Preparation or Enhancement classes. Join us for the information session to learn more about the scholarship, other funding sources, and the eligible classes and programs.
The scholarship is available to all Shenandoah County residents and will cover 75% of tuition up to $2,000 per resident for Workforce Solutions Career Preparation and/or Enhancement classes taken before June 30th, 2021. Registration must occur no later than December 11th, 2020. Some classes are starting in early October so register today.
- Commercial Driver’s License – CLASS A and CLASS B
- Electrical Level 1-4 Apprenticeship
- HVAC Level 1-4 Apprenticeship
- Heavy Equipment Operator Level 1
- Medical Assisting
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
Additional Potential Courses:
- Project Management Professional (PMP/CAPM)
- ServSafe Food Safety Certification
- Learning to Lead: Buddy to Boss
- Others are available. Just ask…
Select Online Classes:
- Medical Billing & Coding with ICD-10 Coding
- Certificate in Cybersecurity
- Customer Service for Healthcare
- Certificate in Customer Service
Register for the Free Online Information Session
Complete this form below to learn more about the scholarship.