LEED Green Associate Exam Prep
Short Description: This Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Associate exam prep course provides a solid background in green building principles and practices in preparation for the LEED Green Associate credentialing exam. Information on exam policies and procedures, tips for effective studying, and an overview of the LEED credentialing process is also discussed. The LEED Green Associate credential demonstrates basic knowledge of green design, construction, and operations and is used to enhance any number of careers. Students will learn strategies for securing sustainable sites and building materials, forming efficient water and energy systems, combining utility, comfort and quality, reducing waste, and creating innovative designs.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Identify LEED credentialing procedures and policies
• Identify the exam structure and procedure and methods for effective preparation
• Identify strategies for securing sustainable sites and building materials
• Identify strategies for creating efficient water and energy systems
• Identify methods for creating innovative designs based on quality, comfort, and utility
Instructor Description: This class is an independent-study course. Students will have all the resources needed to successfully complete the course within the online material. A student helpdesk is available for technical support during the course enrollment.
Certification: Upon successful completion of this course, students will be prepared to sit for the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Green Associate Certification exam to become a Certified LEED Green Associate.