Chemical Plant Operations
Short Description: Get qualified as an entry-level chemical plant operator with our intensive course designed solely on this area. The demand for chemical plant operators is high and having the right skills can give you a leg up on the competition. The global opportunities that this career path has to offer make it worthwhile to pursue this.
The job stability as well as the growth opportunities and mobility that chemical plant operators enjoy are second to none. If you’re looking to get started in this career path, sign up for our chemical plant operations course today.
This course is specially designed to focus on the following core areas:
• The standards for personnel safety as they apply to ensure operating safety in production procedures
• Monitoring through the use of continual instrumentation and equipment
• Adjusting and monitoring temperatures, pressures and flows as well as the acceptable ranges that apply
• Detecting potential problems as well as actual problems and taking the right preventative measures to avoid disruption of normal system operations
• Analyzing the operational trends of the market and take action to accommodate them
• Learning how to use standard operating procedures in order to start, stop or modify production equipment
• Learn how to communicate with other operators, for plant management and maintenance
With the help of this course, you can learn more about the job responsibilities and duties of chemical plant operators. You will also be able to improve your hireability with ease.
Instructor Description: Though this program is a self-paced program it is supported by an educational mentor. Educational mentors are subject matter experts who have years of experience in their field as well as the necessary educational training and credentials to work as an expert. The mentor is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Mentors also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement. In eLearning, motivation is a key tool to success. Because of this, mentors provide encouraging comments, feedback, and coaching to motivate learners throughout the duration of the program to support completion and success!