Certificate in Nonprofit Management
Short Description: The nonprofit management certificate program is designed for users who want to learn more about nonprofit management and become a nonprofit professional in the process.
This multimedia-rich online program includes video commentary presentations that will provide you with insight on critical topics that pertain to nonprofit professionals. This way, you’ll have a more thorough understanding of how to apply these essential concepts in your own organization.
The program also includes assessment materials such as tests, exams, quizzes, and more that you can use to review what you’ve learned. Throughout the program, you’ll learn about:
• Nonprofit structure, strategic direction, and governing boards
• Fundraising and grants for nonprofits
• Financial and ethical issues for nonprofits
• Capital campaigns and consultants
• Financial statements and analyses for nonprofits
• Private and corporate donations
• Budgets and cash flow for nonprofits
• Social media for nonprofits
• Marketing in a nonprofit environment
• Board and volunteer development
• Setting strategic direction
The nonprofit management certificate program aims to help you secure employment opportunities at nonprofit organizations. It will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills you need to thrive in the competitive market. This way, you can make advancements in your career at a pace you didn’t expect before.
Instructor Description: This course has a “Mentor Expert” helpdesk feature. Learners have the ability to submit questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying.