Business Communication Professional
Short Description: This assessment and multimedia-rich course is ideal for entry-level professionals looking to learn or improve their professional communication skills. If you’re about to start your professional career or if you recently secured new employment, this course will prepare you for the business world.
This course will train you in the following areas:
• Professional communication skills
• Dealing with daily on-job challenges
• Fundamental strategies behind effective business communication
• Dealing with professional and personal barriers to enhance your performance
• Using technology such as visual aids to facilitate effective online and in-person communication
• Professional presentations, meetings, and negotiations
• Overcoming professional challenges
• Professional communication practices for interactions with supervisors, subordinates and clients
After completing the course, you’ll be able to:
• Use verbal and non-verbal means of communication accurately in professional settings
• Interpret business communication
• Understand business terms and professional communication protocols
• Communicate in a professional manner
This assessment rich course will prepare you for a career in sales, customer service, or other client-facing positions. It will equip you with tools to overcome challenges and communicate effectively.
Instructor Description: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.