Accounting Math Professional
Short Description: This accounting math professional program is targeted towards accounting professionals and anyone interested in learning advanced math skills. It’s a multimedia-rich program that covers complex algebra and statistics concepts and also lays down their applications.
During this program, you’ll be taught using real-life scenarios that are encountered by accounting professionals. You’ll learn to solve equations with both linear and quadratic functions to equip you with the skills necessary in the industry.
Our accounting math professional program targets critical concepts of college-level statistics and algebra. After completing the course, you’ll be able to:
• Analyze algebraic equations and inequalities
• Evaluate the relationship between various functions
• Evaluate exponential and logarithmic functions
• Apply various techniques to solve systems of linear equations and inequalities
• Use descriptive statistics to describe and make statements about the data set
• Interpret probabilities outcomes
• Use inferential statistical tests to describe the population parameters
• Use an appropriate statistical technique to test a hypothesis
• Describe the linear association for a set of paired data
• Calculate and interpret the chi-square test of independence
• Use Excel to organize data, and to calculate and interpret statistical tests
This program will help the students acquire skills to build applicable statistical models and interpret different kinds of data. These professional skills will help them advance their careers and increase their value in the market.
Instructor Description: Though this program is a self-paced program it is supported by an educational mentor. Educational mentors are subject matter experts who have years of experience in their field as well as the necessary educational training and credentials to work as an expert. The mentor is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Mentors also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement. In eLearning, motivation is a key tool to success. Because of this, mentors provide encouraging comments, feedback, and coaching to motivate learners throughout the duration of the program to support completion and success!