The Education Consortium is a collaborative effort among Culpeper, Fauquier, Frederick, Page, Shenandoah, Warren, Rappahannock and City of Winchester Public schools and Lord Fairfax Community College to create local access to professional development training for all school system personnel.
- Teachers from participating school systems can choose from over 40 FREE summer seminars in Middletown and Warrenton.
- Pre-approved by areas school systems for recertification points.
- A diversity of topics for various subject areas and all grade levels.
- Nationally-known as well as local education experts
- Classes vary in length from 4 to 8 hours
As you peruse the calendar of events and professional development offerings on our website, we encourage you to take advantage of those seminars which will most benefit your professional growth. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Consortium Topics and Focus Areas
2018 Speakers Include:
2018 Teacher Re-Certification Workshops
- Mountain Valley Education Consortium (MVEC)- Frederick County, Page County, Shenandoah County, Warren County and Winchester City
- East Education Consortium (East EC)- Rappahannock County, Culpeper County, and Fauquier County
Division workshop catalogs and schedules are available below. Flip through the workshop offerings and download a pdf catalog.
Registration Contact Information
- Culpeper County Schools: Rob Hauman
- Fauquier County Schools: Ann Alexander
- Frederick County Schools: Cheryl Wagoner
- Page County Schools: Anita Ragland
- Rappahannock County Schools: Shannon Grimsley
- Shenandoah County Schools: Cheryl Hedrick
- Warren County Schools: Donna Strickler
- Winchester City Schools: Barb Eaton
Want to become a teacher?