KIDS COLLEGE Youth Summer Camps
We are Preparing Kids for Tomorrow
Kids Just Think It’s Cool
LFCC Workforce Solutions has partnered with industry experts to bring unique enrichment and educational programs to children and young adults. Our distinct programs in Career Exploration, Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math (STEAM), and Digital Arts focus on the intersection of creativity and technology. Each course emphasizes self-empowerment, cognitive reasoning, and divergent thinking through hands-on learning. Our mission is to help ignite, unleash, and enhance these distinct talents. Children, learn by doing–by nature, they love to experiment.
Who Should Attend:
- Courses are divided into ages groups for students ages 7-18
- Any student interested in gaming, computers, programming, design and more.
- We have a wide variety of the most popular camps to cover any interest.
- Enrollment Opens January 2019
- Summer Camps – June through August
- Most weeks include 2 sessions available per week
- Morning 9 AM – 12 PM Daily (M-Thu or M-Fri)
- Afternoon 1 PM – 4 PM Daily (M-Thu or M-Fri)
- Camp offerings and locations vary. Available 2019 locations:
- LFCC Middletown Campus
- LFCC Fauquier Campus
Top 5 Reasons Why Your Child Should Attend KIDS COLLEGE Youth Summer Camps
- Discover talents and passions they didn’t know existed.
- Have FUN while learning!
- Gain skills they will need in an increasingly technologically-driven global society.
- Be inspired by tomorrow’s technology
- Meet other kids that have similar interests.
Download Our Summer Camp Catalog
Full Day Youth Camp Option
This option will provide lunch supervision between morning and afternoon classes. Lunch supervision will be available daily from 12 pm -1 pm. Sign up for an AM and a PM camp and add the lunch supervision for a full day camp! Lunch will not be provided. Please bring your own lunch.
College 4 Youth Scholarship
The “College 4 Youth Scholarship” at Lord Fairfax Community College was funded by the late Mrs. Nancy Crosby in 2004 to provide children an opportunity to attend and learn at the College through various camps. These funds may be used to cover the tuition of the camps. A variety of camps are held for children ages 7-14. Parents and/or Guardians may apply for funds on an ongoing basis for a child to attend a camp. Funds will not be issued to parents and/or guardians but instead will be issued directly to the college.
Criteria to be eligible for the scholarship, student must:
- Meet the age requirements of the desired camp; and
- Be in a family with a household income of less than $50,000.
- Live in the counties of Clarke, Fauquier, Frederick, Page, Rappahannock, Shenandoah, Warren, or the City of Winchester.
- One class per child, one child per family