Fast Track Career Training Programs
Looking for an in-demand job?
Looking to boost your skills to increase your employability?
Looking for a fast training program to quickly start your career?
Looking for a whole new career?
Start, enhance or change your career today with one of our Fast-Track Career Training Programs. Whether you are graduating high school looking to start your career, changing careers or recently unemployed, we have career training programs in Healthcare, Trades, Manufacturing, and Transportation to quickly get you on your way to a job.
Fast-Track Career Training Programs
- Nurse Aide Program
- Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Patient Service Representative (PSR) (CMAA)
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Construction Project Management
- Manufacturing Technician (MT1)
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- HVAC Technician
- Certified Welder
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A)
- And More
Additional Career Training Programs
Industry, Manufacturing and Construction Trades
- Apprenticeship in Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Welding, Small Engine, Mechatronics (Multi-Craft/Industrial Maintenance) and More
- Multi-Craft Training (Industrial Maintenance)
- Animal Health
- Online Healthcare Programs
- Cosmetology/Barbering – English Class or Spanish Class
Business and Professional Development
- Agribusiness – Front-Line Supervision, Human Resources, Customer Service, Viticulture and More
- Leadership Institute
- Project Management
- Dale Carnegie
- John C. Maxwell Leadership
- Teacher Education
- Career Switcher to be a Teacher
- SHRM Essentials for Human Resources Management
- Small Business
Computers and Technology
- Business Applications – Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks and More
- Drones – Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- Computer and Software Certifications