Administrative Professionals’ Day
2019 Event Photos
Find our 2019 event photos on Facebook by viewing our event album, viewing the event photos on Flickr or clicking on the link below. You may download the photos by clicking on each individually and clicking “options” to retrieve your photos.
Please hold next year’s event date for Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020. More details and information to be announced. It’s going to be a wonderful celebration!
View the Photos on Facebook
(no log-in required)
View the Photos on Flickr
(no log-in required)
Join us for Administrative Professionals’ Day Event at LFCC!
Who Should Attend Administrative Professionals’ Day Event?
- Business/Office Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Assistants, Associates, and Specialists
- HR Coordinators, Specialists, and Associates
- Meeting Planners
- Customer Service Representatives
- Office Assistants and Clerks
- Anyone You Wish to Honor!
Top 5 Reasons you should attend the Administrative Professionals’ Day Event:
- Learn how to increase your productivity
- Improve performance for winning partnerships
- Network with other Administrative Professionals
- Gain a wealth of new strategies, skills, and solutions to use right away
- Recharge your batteries and reward yourself
Pam Peacemaker, City of Winchester, on the Administrative Professionals’ Day Event
What Admins Have to Say About Admin Pro Day Event
“This was my first time at the Admin Day, and I can’t wait until next year! I had a blast!!! The speakers were wonderful, the food was fantastic, and the door prizes were awesome!
Thanks again!” – Wendy
“Attending Admin Day is one of the best things of the whole year for anyone who is an admin assistant. They have wonderful programs. They treat us like queens. They have wonderful door prizes and you couldn’t ask for a better time. The staff is just wonderful to go the extra mile to make it pleasant for us”. – Pam
“Life is a Beach – BEST Theme ever for Admin. Professionals Day! Our team had a great time! Thank each of you for all you did to make our day special!” – Sharon
Join us for food, fun, recognition, and learning opportunities!
- Recognition of the Administrative Professional of the Year
- Professional Development Speakers
- Breakout Sessions
- Great Food
Nominate Your Admin for Administrative Professional of the Year
Nominate your admin for the “Administrative Professional of the Year” presented by LFCC Workforce Solutions. Nomination form coming in 2020.
Administrative Professionals’ Day Event April 22, 2020
Details and more information coming soon.