Corporate Sponsorship Program
Together, We Can Be Community Partners
About Workforce Solutions
Workforce Solutions is the non-credit continuing education and professional development program of Lord Fairfax Community College. Serving almost 10,000 students and over 1,000 employers annually, Workforce Solutions specializes in programs that develop and enhance workplace skills for individuals and organizations.
Workforce Solutions offers top-quality courses online and in-person on hundreds of subjects taught by expert trainers on the campuses of Middletown and Warrenton, Luray Center and sites located in Vint Hill and Winchester. Workforce Solutions also customizes courses to meet your organization’s needs–be it a half-day workshop or a multi-week professional development, certification, or apprenticeship program. Whether you’re looking to improve your current career skill set, sharpen your skills in your quest for a new job, or develop custom training programs for your staff, let LFCC Workforce Solutions be a partner in your success.
We hope you will join other businesses in being a Corporate Sponsor of Workforce Solutions events and programs. Please consider the following event and program opportunities:
- Leadercast Women – November 1, 2018
- Disney Institute – March 28, 2019
- Administrative Professionals Day – April 24, 2019
- Leadercast® May 2019 and June 2019
- Leadership Institute – 2019
- Educational Consortium – Summer 2018
- Youth Digital Arts Camps – Summer 2018
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Recognition of community involvement and support of continuing education and professional development.
- Depending on the sponsorship level, company recognition as a Corporate Sponsor on selected promotional materials, social media, direct mail, advertising media, and website page of event or program.
- Sponsorships are tax-deductible as allowable by law through the Lord Fairfax Community College Educational Foundation, Inc., a non-profit tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. LFCC Foundation’s Federal Tax ID – 51-0247624
Your support of these events and programs will have a significant impact on the ability of LFCC’s Workforce Solutions & Continuing Education Division and the LFCC Foundation to provide quality workforce training in professional development and continuing education to our community.
Download Our Sponsorship Guide
Group Ticket Pricing
Our Corporate Partnership Ticket Packages combines sponsorship value with the benefit of full admission. Purchase group ticket packages for Disney Institute, Administrative Professionals’ Day Event or Leadercast and receive sponsorship benefits at the value of a purchased ticket package.
For more information contact:
Guy E. Curtis, III
Director of Marketing