Workforce Solutions and Continuing Education (WSCE) at Lord Fairfax Community College serves the individuals and businesses throughout the community with high-quality, relevant course offerings in business, professional development, continuing education, and corporate training. Designed for adults of all ages, our programs offer high-quality instruction and hands-on skills that transfer directly into the workplace. We offer instructional year-round programs convenient for individuals or employers at multiple locations, or even on-site for your organization!
- Classes start weekly with enrollment at any time 3 days prior to start
- Over 1,000 courses offered each year
- Instruction ranges from 3-hour workshops to 9-month apprenticeship programs
- Instructors are industry professionals working in the field
- Many programs are offered for credential-seeking professionals
- Compressed “Fast Track” style programs for those starting, enhancing and career changing
- Robust on-site business and organization training programs for employers
- Industry recognized certification programs
- Certificate and Credential programs in high-demand skills
Categories of Programs Offered
- Business and Professional Development
- Career Enhancement
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Teacher Education
- Computers and Technology
- Getting Started with Computers
- Business Applications
- Online Courses in all Subjects
- Healthcare and Wellness
- Healthcare / Allied Health
- CPR and First Aid
- Medical Office
- Online Healthcare Training
- Food Safety
- Industry, Manufacturing, and Construction Trades
- Industrial Technology
- Small Engine Repair
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Heating, Ventilation, and Cooling (HVAC)
- Continuing Education for Tradesman
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Customized Training for Business and Organizations
- Career Coaching
Lord Fairfax Community College Workforce Solutions specializes in programs that develop and enhance workplace skills for individuals and organizations.
We offer top-quality courses online and in-person on hundreds of subjects taught by expert trainers at each of our campuses and sites in Middletown, Luray, Warrenton, Winchester, and Vint Hill, Virginia. We also customize courses to meet your organization’s needs–be it a half-day workshop or a multi-week professional development, certification, or apprenticeship program.
We are your local, reliable, and trusted partner for quality and relevant workforce training programs that meet the needs of employers and individuals in our community.
Whether you’re looking to improve your current career skill set, sharpen your skills in your quest for a new job, or develop custom training programs for your staff, let LFCC Workforce Solutions be a partner in your success.