LFCC Workforce Solutions is Proud to Host the Popular Return of the Leadership Institute
Workforce Solutions is proud to host the popular return of the Leadership Institute starting April 20, 2017. The Leadership Institute offers current and emerging leaders the unique opportunity to grow and challenge their leadership and operational skills through a team-based interactive collaboration. This course is intended for rookies and veterans with minimal formal leadership classes.
- Over 15 Leadership and Operational classes – see class details to be announced
- Classes held at Middletown Campus and leading area business.
- 11 sessions; 8 hours per session; 3rd Thursday of each month; 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Maximum of 3 participants from one company; additional seats available depending upon enrollment; only 20 total participants are selected
- Tuition: TBA; Virginia Community College Training Incentive discounts may be available.
Comments From Past Participants:
“This course has expanded my knowledge and provided helpful tools on how I want to lead. Most importantly for me, it has shown various examples and discussion on what an outstanding leader is, and provided me with a template of how I want to be seen as a leader. Following the template will insure that I am effective in my career.”
“Overall I thoroughly enjoyed the course. I would recommend it to anyone in a leadership position or striving for one. This course will give you the tools, confidence and knowledge you need to be successful.”
“This is a great course, and would recommend it to any supervisor, or any individual who is on track to take on a leadership role in the future.”
“As holding my first management position, this course definitely has guided me down the path that would have taken years to find on my own. Saved me a lot of trial and error. Great jump start.”