Leadercast exists to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership. This year’s theme – The Brave Ones – challenges leaders to focus on the courage necessary to lead. Experience Leadercast and discover what it means to be a leader worth following.
An essential behavior for any leader is the act of bravery. Bravery is not a moniker that can be bought… it cannot be self-appointed. Bravery is not attributed to everyone, but is reserved for those whose innovation in their industry cause them to stand out from the crowd, whose unyielding effort and error push their organizations into new territories, and whose boldness compels them to stand up for those less fortunate. These are The Brave Ones.
The Brave Ones have existed throughout history. Some are unforgettable icons, others names will never be remembered. They exist across all industries, societies, and at every level of leadership. Join us at Leadercast Live in 2015 as we explore The Brave Ones, and learn what it means to lead in such a way that create bold cultures, builds faithful employees, and produces high achievement.
Leadercast 2015 Speaker Lineup
- Andy Stanley – Leadership Author and Communicator
- Peyton Manning – Super Bowl-winning Quarterback & 5-time NFL MVP
- Malala Yousafzai – “Bravest Girl in the World” – CNN Live via Simulcast
- Ed Catmull – President of Pixar & Disney Animation Studios
- Seth Godin – Best-selling Author
- Rudy Giuliani – 107th Mayor of New York City (1993-2001)
- Aja Brown – Mayor, City of Compton
- Bill McDermott – CEO of SAP AG
- CMDR Rorke Denver – Navy SEAL Commander & Author
- Bill & Giuliana Rancic – Award-Winning Personalities & Co-Hosts of Leadercast
Leadercast 2015 Speaker Reveal
1 Day, 3 Locations – June 18, 2015
Download the 2015 FREE Lunch & Learn Discussion Guide
Complete the form below and you will be directed to a FREE download of the Leadercast Lunch & Learn program.