At Leadercast, we believe leaders worth following think and behave differently. These leaders choose to operate in ways that make the people around them better, stronger, and crazy enough to believe they can change the world. We have come to see seven core behaviors that characterize the essence of Leader Worth Following. Our event themes focus on one of these behaviors each year.
An essential behavior for any leader is the act of bravery. Bravery is not a moniker that can be bought… it cannot be self-appointed. Bravery is not attributed to everyone, but is reserved for those whose innovation in their industry cause them to stand out from the crowd, whose unyielding effort and error push their organizations into new territories, and whose boldness compels them to stand up for those less fortunate. These are The Brave Ones.
The Brave Ones have existed throughout history. Some are unforgettable icons, others names will never be remembered. They exist across all industries, societies, and at every level of leadership. Join us at Leadercast Live in 2015 as we explore The Brave Ones, and learn what it means to lead in such a way that create bold cultures, builds faithful employees, and produces high achievement.
Leadercast 2015 Speaker Lineup
- Andy Stanley - Leadership Author and Communicator
- Peyton Manning - Super Bowl-winning Quarterback & 5-time NFL MVP
- Malala Yousafzai - “Bravest Girl in the World” – CNN Live via Simulcast
- Ed Catmull - President of Pixar & Disney Animation Studios
- Seth Godin - Best-selling Author
- Rudy Giuliani - 107th Mayor of New York City (1993-2001)
- Aja Brown - Mayor, City of Compton
- Bill McDermott - CEO of SAP AG
- CMDR Rorke Denver - Navy SEAL Commander & Author
- Bill & Giuliana Rancic - Award-Winning Personalities & Co-Hosts of Leadercast
Join us June 18, 2015
Registration Coming Soon
See the Recap Video Below of Leadercast 2014
Download the FREE Lunch & Learn Discussion Guide
Complete the form below and you will be directed to a FREE download of the Leadercast Lunch & Learn program.