The LFCC Educational Consortium is a collaborative effort among Clarke, Culpeper, Fauquier, Frederick, Madison, Page, Shenandoah, Warren, and City of Winchester Public schools and Lord Fairfax Community College to create local access to professional development trainings for all school system personnel.
- Teachers from participating school systems can choose from over 30 FREE summer seminars in Middletown and Warrenton.
- Pre-approved by areas school systems for recertification points.
- Diversity of topics for various subject areas and all grade levels.
- Nationally-known as well as local education experts
- Classes vary in length from 4 to 24 hours
- Non-credit with credit options
As you peruse the calendar of events and professional development offerings on our web site, we encourage you to take advantage of those seminars which will most benefit your professional growth. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014 Teacher Re-Certification Workshops – Information Coming Soon
- Calendar for Clarke, Frederick, Page, Shenandoah, Warren, and Winchester Schools
- Calendar for Fauquier, Madison, and Culpeper Schools
- Clarke County Schools personnel should contact Nan O’Brien
- Culpeper County Schools Personnel should contact LaDona Gorham
- Fauquier County Schools Personnel should contact Sandra Mitchell
- Frederick County Schools Personnel should contact Cheryl Wagoner
- Madison County Schools Personnel should contact Renee Honaker
- Page County Schools Personnel should contact Ellen Fields
- Shenandoah County Schools Personnel should contact Connie Richey
- Warren County Schools Personnel should contact Donna Strickler
- Winchester City Schools Personnel should contact Barb Eaton
- Directions for credit option
- Applying to the college
- Questions: Contact Lori Killough 540-868-7239 or email: email@example.com