Need Career Help?
LFCC Workforce Solutions offers career coaching towards workforce and professional development training programs offered at the college. Career training opportunities include individual classes and programs to increase skill set and sharpen skills in a quest to start a career or a career change. Programs available include a series of fast track career training that earn you industry-recognized credential and skills for jobs in high-demand fields.
PROGRAMS ARE DEVELOPED FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Starting a career or new to the workforce
- Employed at a job below their potential and looking for advancement
- Individuals looking to make a career change or opportunity for promotion
WE CAN PROVIDE CAREER HELP WITH:
- Career Assessments
- Career Planning/Coaching
- Selecting a Program of Study
- Funding Options
HOW IT WORKS? Many of these programs have grant sources which can help qualified individuals secure funds for training. Let our Career Coach help you get started.
- Learn about Fast Track Career Training Programs that can earn you a credential
- Learn about the occupations, earnings, and job demand for these programs
- Determine if grant funding or financial assistance can help you pay for the program
- Helpful staff will work with you to schedule intake assessments and applications
For More Information, Call our Career Coach 540-869-0771
Information about Occupations: http://www.careerinfonet.org
Workforce Job Center: http://www.valleyworkforce.com/centers.html
Virginia Employment Commission (VEC): http://www.vec.virginia.gov/vecportal/field/field_offices.cfm/fldoffice/39