Need Career Help?
LFCC Workforce Solutions Now Offers Career Coaching and Job Placement Services. Career Changer programs are a series of Fast Track training classes that earn you industry-recognized credentials and skills for jobs in high-demand fields.
PROGRAMS ARE DEVELOPED FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Employed at a job below their potential and looking for advancement
- Individuals looking to make a career change
- Career Assessments
- Career Planning/Coaching
- Selecting a Program of Study
- Funding Options
- Interview Skills
- Resume Writing
- Job Placement
HOW IT WORKS? Many of these programs have grant sources which can help qualified individuals secure funds for training. Let our Career Coach and Job Placement counselors help you get started. Click the flyer to the right to get more information.
- Learn about Fast Track programs that earn you credentials
- Learn about the occupations, earnings, and job demand for these programs
- Determine if grant funding can help you pay for the program
- Helpful staff will work with you to schedule intake assessments and applications
Information about Occupations: http://www.careerinfonet.org
Workforce Job Center: http://www.valleyworkforce.com/centers.html
Virginia Employment Commission (VEC): http://www.vec.virginia.gov/vecportal/field/field_offices.cfm/fldoffice/39
Job Placement Coach